I am going to devote the next few posts to Harry Dexter White, one of Roosevelt’s most senior strategic economic thinkers, a man who exemplified what Stephen Ambrose described as America’s ‘Rise to Globalism’ after World War Two. White, along with John Maynard Keynes helped to construct the post war economic order that lasted until the 1970s and here is an overview of his involvement with Bretton Woods and the creation of the IMF.
- RT @Mogaza: saviors and survivors #Gaza this morning http://t.co/F7cpiim5cB 19 hours ago
- RT @GazaLive24: From Gaza this morning... A man still alive from under the rubble of his home in Gaza.. #GazaUnderAttack #PrayForGaza http:… 19 hours ago
- RT @ThisIsGaZa: in Gaza life goes on. A small party for 7 little ones who came to life in shelters, despite israeli death http://t.co/kETjA… 19 hours ago
- RT @OccupyOakland: This child was alive and now dead by #Israeli airstrike #Gaza. No ceasefire http://t.co/C3cTlpPx9j via @Mogaza 19 hours ago
- RT @Looody_al7rbi: Children of Gaza were killed and injured by Israel terrorist rockets http://t.co/AKWRO8wLGS #WelcomeToTexas1D 19 hours ago