I am going to devote the next few posts to Harry Dexter White, one of Roosevelt’s most senior strategic economic thinkers, a man who exemplified what Stephen Ambrose described as America’s ‘Rise to Globalism’ after World War Two. White, along with John Maynard Keynes helped to construct the post war economic order that lasted until the 1970s and here is an overview of his involvement with Bretton Woods and the creation of the IMF.
- RT @Falasteen_News: Israel loves having dinner in a *proper* peaceful way.. #Palestine http://t.co/HLdnIYoUlQ 11 hours ago
- RT @jncatron: Three shot with live ammunition during Nabi Saleh protest bit.ly/1vyySKv via @ISMPalestine http://t.co/6pxFIEGrSZ 11 hours ago
- RT @ModaDeVeranoES: No me digais que no es precioso para este verano.♥ http://t.co/9Cj0N0ZtQz 11 hours ago
- RT @Dr_mz13: “@RevolutionSyria: We are carrying on. #Syria http://t.co/YM4e9lEid5” 19 hours ago
- RT @Sungmanitu58: #Syria Has seen many setbacks for the FSA, broken promises, betrayals. Regardless, The Revolution Will Continue! http://t… 19 hours ago