I am going to devote the next few posts to Harry Dexter White, one of Roosevelt’s most senior strategic economic thinkers, a man who exemplified what Stephen Ambrose described as America’s ‘Rise to Globalism’ after World War Two. White, along with John Maynard Keynes helped to construct the post war economic order that lasted until the 1970s and here is an overview of his involvement with Bretton Woods and the creation of the IMF.
- RT @MJOSE_AGP: HOW MANY CHILDREN MUST DIE IN #GAZA FOR YOU GET UP? #PALESTINE http://t.co/dFoDKCbHip 19 hours ago
- RT @shabbirghewalla: "@Tomthunkit: Kicked In The Mouth While Handcuffed #UniteBlue #tcot http://t.co/hM1iuXfSKu" Shame on us 19 hours ago
- RT @kassra1234: 250,000 Dead 1,000,000 injured 8,000,000 injured this #Syria 2014 Visit genocideinsyria.org dedicated to Syria http://… 19 hours ago
- RT @kassra1234: “@Free_Media_Hub: http://t.co/By1jTKcOmc” 19 hours ago
- RT @climateprogress: White House releases guidelines to help hospitals prepare for climate change thkpr.gs/3604324 http://t.co/Akarr… 20 hours ago