I am going to devote the next few posts to Harry Dexter White, one of Roosevelt’s most senior strategic economic thinkers, a man who exemplified what Stephen Ambrose described as America’s ‘Rise to Globalism’ after World War Two. White, along with John Maynard Keynes helped to construct the post war economic order that lasted until the 1970s and here is an overview of his involvement with Bretton Woods and the creation of the IMF.
- RT @alphabetsuccess: A glowing mountain in Alberta, #Canada. Photo by Shuchun Du. via @BEAUTIFULPICS http://t.co/ib3UarU2U0 11 hours ago
- RT @JazzyClarks: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt are major relationship goals http://t.co/OGwgRp9MCS 11 hours ago
- RT @DrBaselAbuwarda: There isnt a single family in #Gaza who hasn’t experienced death, injury, loss of home, displacement . INCLUDING MINE … 11 hours ago
- @NBCNews youtube.com/watch?v=tEKjk0… twitter.com/search?q=dead%… Here The children of Palestine 11 hours ago
- RT @Tarek_Dkrt: #Israel es una mentira que se creó con terrorismo, sangre y odio. #Gaza 11 hours ago