I am going to devote the next few posts to Harry Dexter White, one of Roosevelt’s most senior strategic economic thinkers, a man who exemplified what Stephen Ambrose described as America’s ‘Rise to Globalism’ after World War Two. White, along with John Maynard Keynes helped to construct the post war economic order that lasted until the 1970s and here is an overview of his involvement with Bretton Woods and the creation of the IMF.
- RT @Free_Media_Hub: An Acceptable Monster http://t.co/P7HPvU1Scv 9 hours ago
- @2AFight @Gas8128 http://t.co/ySU0YDEw7H 9 hours ago
- @Free_Media_Hub @ALIHUSSEINELHEL http://t.co/ySU0YDEw7H 9 hours ago
- @uknewsdepot @Gas8128 http://t.co/ySU0YDEw7H 9 hours ago
- @TrillAmerikaOTT @lovekay_lee http://t.co/ySU0YDEw7H 9 hours ago